Working with Your Homes real estate brokers.
Your homes realestate brokers is an equal opportunities employer. We believe that every employee has the right to work in surroundings that are free from unlawful discrimination. This principle applies to recruitment and selection, training, promotion transfers, pay and benefits, and performance appraisal procedures, in addition to the terms and conditions of employment.
We are currently hiring Property Consultants who possess following qualifications:
- Candidates must have experience of at least 2 years in Real Estate in Dubai,UAE.
- Should have good communication skills, computer literate and preferably with knowledge in CRM.
- Must be Europeon,Russian,South African or any other nationality although we have Pakistani,Indian,Filpino and Arab already employed in the company.
- Must have UAE Driving License / Driving License and own car/rent car is must
- Proactive & target driven sales professional with customer relationship management skills
- RERA Broker Card is preferred
- - Excellent package - Attractive and motivating commissions structure (50%) for the right candidate.
- - On Time Commission - Commission paid as soon as the commission cheque cleared.
- - Friendly Office Environment – Positive and competitive environment.
- - Training - Training and Development programs for all agents.
- - Marketing - Automated Marketing support across all online portals and own websites.
- - Full marketing support - Online Advertisements.
- - Strong administration support - Dedicated listing staff offering strong back office support to all property consultants.
- - CRM Support 24x7 - IWeb CRM.
- - Residency Visa and work permit.
- - An intermediary in negotiations between buyer and sellers/tenants & owners.
- - Precisely preparing property presentation by viewing, taking pictures, collecting required documents and evaluating market prices (by comparing prices with properties recently sold/rented).
- - Responding to any enquiry and emails on the same day.
- - Coordinating in showing properties to prospective buyers/tenants.
- - Maintaining up to date database of enquiries and implementing structured follow ups.
- - Achieving the designated targets.